Blood in the Water - Bill O'Reilly's Racial Insensitivity

  • Aired:  01/07/13
  •  | Views: 24,884

Wikipedia's elephants page has more protection than elephants, and the liberal media twists Bill O'Reilly's compliment about Asians. (5:30)

EVERYBODY.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

[CHEERS AND APPLAUSE]

FOLKS IN JUST A FEW MINUTES MY GUEST WILL BE JIMMY WALES, FOUNDER OF WIKIPEDIA, THE

GIGANTIC FREE ONLINE ENCYCLOPEDIA THAT INVITES USERS TO WRITE AND EDIT ALL THE ARTICLES.

IT'S THAT FEATURE THAT ALLOWED ME TO RALLY MY VIEWERS BACK IN 2006 TO SAVE A MAJESTIC CREATURE

FROM THE THREAT OF EXTINCTION.

FIND THE PAGE ON ELEPHANTS AND CREATE AN ENTRY THAT SAYS THE NUMBER OF ELEPHANTS HAS TRIPLED

IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS.

FOLKS, YOU RESPONDED TO VALENTLY THAT WIKIPEDIA LOCKED THE PAGE AND TO THIS DAY IT REMAINS SEMI

PROTECTED UNTIL MARCH 2014.

WHICH MEANS THANKS TO YOU, WIKIPEDIA'S ELEPHANT PAGE HAS MORE PROTECTION THAN ELEGANTS -- ELEPHANTS.

[ APPLAUSE ]

WITH 483 MILLION IEW NEEBLG VISITORS AND 19 BILLION PAGE VIEWS EVERY MONTH WIKIPEDIA SAID

IT'S THE NUMBER FIVE WEB SITE IN THE WORLD.

ANOTHER SOURCE CLAIMS THE NUMBER FIVE WEB SITE IS CHINA'S BAIDU.COM.

THAT SOURCE CONTRADICTING WIKIPEDIA, WIKIPEDIA.

[ LAUGHTER ]

I'M GOING TO HOLD WIKIWALES FEET TO THE FIRE IN THE BROADCAST'S UPCOMING SEA BLOCK BUT FIRST

I'VE COME TO THE DEFENSE OF A FRIEND IN NEED.

MY MENTOR, COLLEAGUE AND COMPETITIVE COUPLES MASSAGE PARTNER BILL O'REILLY.

WE'RE GOING TO REGIONALS, BILL.

STAY LOOSE.

HE IS ONCE AGAIN BEING ATTACKED BY THE LIBERAL MEDIA FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH.

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

THIS IS BLOOD IN THE WATER.

SHARK, SHARK, SHARK, SHARK, SHARK, SHARK.

FOLKS ON LAST THURSDAY'S THE FACTOR PAPA BEAR WAS DISCUSSING OBAMA'S HOME STATE OF HAWAII,

ALOHA ZONE.

HE MADE THIS ASTUTE OBSERVATION.

>> I HAVE TO SAY HAWAII IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES IN THE WORLD.

A LOT OF SOCIAL PROBLEMS BECAUSE THEY DON'T ENFORCE THE DRUG LAWS.

YOU KNOW WHAT IS SHOCK 35% OF THE HAWAIIAN POPULATION IS ASIAN.

ASIAN PEOPLE ARE NOT LIBERAL BY NATURE.

THEY ARE USUALLY MORE INDUST INDUSTRIOUS AND HARD WORKING.

>> Stephen: LEAVE IT TO LIBERAL MEDIA TO TWIST THAT TO RACISM.

HE WAS NOT BEING RACIST.

HE WAS PAINTING AN ENTIRE RACE WITH ONE BRUSH.

SPEAKING OF WHICH VIETNAMESE, GREAT PAINTERS.

DID MY ENTIRE GARAGE IN AN AFTERNOON.

DIDN'T USE SCAFFOLDING.

THEY HUNG FROM VINES.

[ LAUGHTER ]

NO ONE IN THE MEDIA-ESCAPE FROTHED HARDER THAN MSNBC HOST AND TALKING BLOCK OF SMOKED GOU, DA.

JIM?

>> GUY WHO TELLS US HE WAS NOT A RACIST PROVED HIMSELF WRONG AGAIN.

HE WAS SPOUTING OFF AGAINST HAWAII.

THE CONGRESSWOMAN ISSUED THIS STATEMENT LEAVE IT TO BILL O'REILLY TO THOUGHTLESSLY INSULT

1.3 MILLION PEOPLE WITH UNSWEEPING MISSTATEMENT.

>> Stephen: 1.3 MILLION ASIANS.

YOU KNOW THAT NUMBER IS ACCURATE BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD AT MATH.

RELAX CONGRESSWOMAN OR AS ED SCHULTZ CALLS YOU.

>> CALEN SPAIN HONBUSH-IE.

>> Stephen: WHO CARES.

YOU SAY TOMATO, I SAY CHOP SEUY.

LET'S NOT GET DISTRACT FROM THE ICIAL IEW RACIAL INSENSITIVITY.

EVERYBODY JUST CALM DOWN.

PAPA BEAR SAID THEY ARE HARD-WORKING.

IT'S NOT RACISM IF IT'S A COMPLIMENT.

IF THESE ASIANS CAN'T STAND THE HEAT THEY SHOULD STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN WHERE THE LAT TEEN YESES ARE.

OKAY.

VERY HIGH TOLERANCE FOR HEAT.

GOTTA ADMIRE THAT.

THAT IS NOT STEREOTYPING.

BLACK PEOPLE COME FROM AFRICA WHERE IT'S HOT BUT IT DID NOT GIVE THEM A TOLERANCE FOR HEAT.

IT MADE THEM EXTREMELY FAT.

♪ ♪ HERE?

OKAY.

RIGHT THERE.

[ LAUGHTER ]

THANK YOU.

WELL, FOLKS, I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY MY NETWORK'S LAWYER THAT EVEN WHEN COMPLIMENTING, I

SHOULD NOT RACIALLY GENERALIZE.

I ASSUME HE IS RIGHT.

JEWS MAKE THE BEST LAWYERS.

[ LAUGHTER ]

♪ ♪ AND RIGHT THERE.

AND DO I DATE IT, RIGHT THERE?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

[ LAUGHTER ]

OKAY.

EVIDENTLY MY RACIAL COMMENTS WERE ALSO INSENSITIVE WHICH HAS A WOMAN, OF COURSE, SHE'S FAR

MORE ATTUNED TO BECAUSE OF HER

Loading...